- On the Paperless website, click on the Home section;
- Enter search criteria to filter your database and make forms appear depending on your different filters;
- To avoid entering all your search criteria over and over again, especially if it is a recurrent search, click on the star at the end of the search bar;
- Give a name to your quick search (or favorite);
- Optionally, put your quick search in a folder. The website is for everyone who has access to the website under the same database, which means every quick search will be available for any one. Having them in different folders will just indicate who has access to it or for what reason. For example:
No folder (orange): The quick search will not be put in any folder;
Created folders (green): The quick search will be put in the selected and created folder;
Choose another folder (yellow): The quick search will be put in a newly created folder;
- Click on the RSS Feed icon to turn it orange. It will mean that you are now subscribed to the quick search;
- Click on Save;
- Once the quick search is created, the star will stay yellow, and you will be subscribed to the quick search.
Subscriptions are triggered when a targeted form is syncing.
The form needs to be saved and returned back to the workspace on iPad/Windows for it so trigger the synchronization.
If all the search criteria in your quick search/subscription are met, you will receive an email.
Every user that has access to the website can subscribe to quick searches.
Log on the website with your account and find the quick search to subscribe to in the menu on the left.
You can subscribe users that have no access to the Paperless website.
- Change the user's role to a role that gives access to the wbsite;
- Log on the website with that user;
- Search for the quick search you wish to subscribe the user to;
- Click on the yellow star at the end of the search bar;
- Click on the RSS Feed icon to subsribe the user to the quick search;
- Log off the website;
- Set back the user to its original role.
Your user will still receive emails if the subscriptions are triggered!