Update on iPad
- On the Home screen of your iPad, tap on the App Store;
If you can't find it, it might be blocked through your restrictions.
If you don't have access to your restrictions, contact your IT department.
- In the App Store, tap on Updates, in the bottom right corner of your screen;
- Next to the Paperless Forms app, tap on UPDATE;
- Wait for it to download and install;
- Tap on Open or from the Home screen of your iPad, tap on the Paperless Forms app;
- Type in your credentials to start using the application.
- On the Home screen of your iPad, tap on the Settings;
- On the left tab, tap on your account;
- On the right tab, tap on iTunes & App Store;
- Under Automatic downloads, tap to Updates to enable them.
Updates will now occure automatically as soon as:
- A new version is available
- You have an Internet connection
- You are not currently using Paperless
- Start the application;
- If an update is available, click on Yes to download the latest version;
- Download the file;
- Install it.
Except for the message prompting you with a new version, there is no automatic update with the Windows version of Paperless.