Keyword to use
Use the keyword num to create a numeric control.
In order to get a unit with your numeric control, replace num with any of those following keywords:
With this control, you will be able to:
- Choose between the numbers 0-9, with a maximum of 7 numbers;
- Have access to the coma for the decimals;
- Access to the ± to switch between positive and negative;
- Tap on the N/A button to indicate your value in non applicable.
Type of controls available with this keyword
Use the ABC method to create a field control.
Use the 123 method to create a column control.
Validation rules available with this keyword
- Read only
- Invalid when [...]
- Invalid when lesser/greater than [...]
- Must be between [...]
- Invalid when empty if [...]
- SET [...]