- Click on this link to download the Paperless for Windows installer;
- Go to the folder where the installer was downloaded. Usually it is within your Downloads folder;
- Double-click on PaperlessSetup.msi;
- In the installation window, click on Next;
- Select your installation folder. Make sure the option Everyone is selected.
Click on Next;
- Confirm the installation of the program by clicking on Next;
- Once the installation is complete, click on Close;
- On your desktop, double-click on the Paperless Forms program;
- Type in your credentials to start using the application.
See also how to install Paperless on an iPad.
If you have any issue logging in, you might want to refer to the message that will show on your screen. If it is license-related, please contact us to get the help you need.